If you’re looking to make a little side cash to possibly contribute to helping with some “fun money”, look no further. I will explain 11 great ways on how to earn money at Swagbucks to help put money back into your wallet today.
What Is Swagbucks?
How To Earn Money Swagbucks? – 11 Great Ways!
How Are Swagbucks Paid Out To Members?
What Is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks was launched in 2008 by Prodege under its Co-Founders Scott Dudelson and Josef Gorowitz. Its headquarters is in El Segundo, California.
Swagbucks gets paid for advertising and Companies pay the users for their earnings. Swagbucks reward members earn points to collect free cash or gift cards for everyday things they already do online, like shop, watch entertaining videos, search the web, etc.
Another bonus to Swagbucks is that they also offer their own inbuilt platform called Swagstakes, which gives away prizes. So instead of redeeming SB for a Reward, you can put in an entry or multiple entries to win a prize. Such as free gift cards, iPods, iPads etc.
SIGN UP BELOW TO EARN 300SB BONUS
+ 10% EARNINGS FOR LIFE JUST FOR SHARING WITH FRIENDS!
How To Earn Money At Swagbucks? – 11 Great Ways!
Members of the Swagbucks program are able to earn and redeem SB in a variety of ways through the Swagbucks website and mobile apps. 1 SB is worth 1 U.S cent which doesn’t seem like much but it can add up very quickly. As 1 SB may be worth even more when used for certain rewards and deals offered inside the Swagbucks platform. You will see how this is so as you read on.
1. Refer A Friend or Family Member and Earn For Life!
Both you and your referral will receive 300 SB Bonus when your referral earns 300SB within their first 30 days + you will receive an extra 10% of their SB earnings for the life of their account.
It’s super easy to invite anyone to use SwagBucks. All you have to do is share your personal referral link (they give you when you sign up) either by e-mail your friends and family or share it to even more people just by copying and pasting it to your Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr pages.
Your personal referral link can be found under the refer & earn button at the top of your profile page. If anyone clicks on your personal referral link and joins Swagbucks, you will earn even more SB.
How To Share Your Personal Referral Link:
- Click Refer & Earn at the top right of your profile page
2. Email your friends, family to share with them how they can start earning and saving too!
- Copy your referral link and paste it to your social media accounts.
2. Add the SwagButton Extension and receive 50SB Bonus – This way you will never miss out on a cash back opportunity with the SwagButton. Notifications will notify you right away when you’re on a site with Sales, Coupons, and Cash Back Offers.
2. Search The Web Like Usual
This is probably one of the easiest ways to earn Swagbuck points just by searching the web like we always do everyday anyway. Swagbucks has their own Yahoo search toolbar located at the very top of their site. You simply type in anything you want to look up on the internet like usual and start earning points right away just for looking up anything.
3. Answer Surveys
If you are feeling bored or waiting for time to pass, take part in an easy survey. You can view how long each survey will take and how many swagbucks you will earn before you even start.
4. Watch Entertaining Videos
Again, this is a great way to earn extra Swagbucks if you are bored:)
5. Play Games
If you enjoy playing games give one of these a try and make some extra SB just for having fun in your spare time!
6. Buy Gift Cards
Do you ever buy gift cards? I don’t know of any store that gives a discount for buying Gift Cards. Maybe next time you need one check out Swagbucks first! The one you may be looking for just may be on sale plus you will also get SB too for purchasing it on their site.
7. Shop Online Like Usual
Shop at over 1500 popular retailers including Amazon, Walmart, Target, Starbucks etc. Earn SB points for every dollar spent and get access to exclusive deals & coupons to your favorite retailers.
8. Discover Deals
Always check their deals section to see how you can earn double the SB points and more awesome deals on travel etc.
9. Get Coupons & Cash Back Offers!
- Check out Amazon’s featured offers for exclusive deals on joining Amazon Prime, Baby Registry and Amazon Student Free Trail.
- Deals at events located right in your local area such as Basketball games, Disney On Ice, Groupon deals etc.
- Featured Coupons will be listed for particular stores like Nike and Clearly etc.
- Get Discounts from Expedia, Indigo, Hotels.com, Walmart etc.
Save and earn SB on Hotels, Flights, Restaurants and Car Rentals!
11. Check For Featured Deals – Earn Thousands More Points + Extra Bonuses
- Next time you want to apply for a Major Credit Card from Scotiabank or Tangerine
- Order Uber Eats, Doordash or Chefs Plate
- Receive 30 day FREE trial from Tidal (over 60 million tracks)
How Are Swagbucks Paid Out To Members? – 3 Ways
1. Redeem by choosing any Gift Card of your choice
Starting at as low as $1 and up from Amazon, Walmart, Tim Hortons etc.
Swagbucks even gives you a 12% discount on the first $25 card you redeem each month. Therefore, instead of using 2,500 points for a gift card, you only need 2,200 points.
The Indigo card in this screenshot is an example of a deal they have for that particular retailer. It’s usually 10,000 points for a 10$ card but it’s discounted at 13% off so you only have to use 875 points to redeem it.
2. Donate To Your Favorite Charity
3. Get Paid Out As Cash through your personal PayPal account
- Your PayPal e-mail must match the same e-mail as your Swagbucks account e-mail.
- Your first and last name must be an exact match to your PayPal account information and your PayPal account must be verified.
- There is a payout threshold of $25 which is equivalent to 2,500 SB points
- Allow 10 to 14 days for payments to be transferred.
Swagbucks is completely free to join and you don’t have to buy anything from there if you choose not to. However, just playing games, taking short surveys and just searching the web can be a great way to make a few bucks to help go towards a free gift card or some extra cash to help pay for a night out with friends.
Another reason to join is saving on travel expenses. We all know how expensive traveling can be and just for this reason alone, I’m in!
There you have 11 great ways on how to earn money at Swagbucks. Have you ever heard of Swagbucks? Are you part of any other program that offers free points, discounts and offers?
Please share your experience and thoughts in the comment section below. If you ever thought of starting a business online and learning how to make a lot more money check out my #1 recommendation here where I got started!