WordPress is the platform choice for more than 30% of all the sites across the web and growing every day! Check out my small business website hosting reviews for WordPress below and my #1 RECOMMENDATION to be the fastest and most efficient for WordPress Hosting!
Learn how to create your FREE website with WordPress today and get the latest software designed for you to grow your online business.
- Option 1: FREE $0 For Life and Publish your site in minutes.
- Option 2: PERSONAL $5 CDN per month, billed yearly (Includes your custom domain name, and removes all the WordPress.com advertising + receive high-quality email and live 24/7 chat support).
- Option 3: PREMIUM $10 CDN per month, billed yearly. This option is best for Freelancers. Includes a unique website with advanced design tools, CSS editing, lots of space for audio and video, Google Analytics Support, and you can monetize your site with ads.
- Option 4: BUSINESS $33 CDN per month, billed yearly. This option is best for Small Businesses. Build up your business website with unlimited theme templates, 200GB storage, and be able to remove WordPress.com branding.
- Option 5: eCommerce $59 per month, billed yearly—best for Online Stores. Open your online store with a powerful and flexible design to grow with you.
Owners: A web development company called Automattic was founded in 2005 by Matt Mullenweg (CEO) and is located in SanFrancisco, California.
Overall Ranking: 9/10
Small Business Website Hosting Reviews
If you are a complete newbie at starting your own website and would like step-by-step guidance on How to Use WordPress, you can get full access to it for FREE at Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is a super-fast web hosting platform that provides all training you need to build your website with WordPress.
Tools & Features Offered At WA Include:
- Unlimited 24/7 Online technical support
- 24/7 Community support
- Hosting security
- Automatic website back-ups
- Video tutorials
- 24/7 Live messaging to contact anyone anytime for questions or help.
- 2 complete courses that you can choose from to learn exactly how you can become an Affiliate Marketer in any niche of your choice.
- 2 free domains that you can utilize for “life.”
- Starter Membership for “life.” Learn how to build a website from scratch and if you like, take the first 10 lessons completely free and learn how to build a successful business online.
- Premium Membership is a paid membership that offers up to 25 domains and 25 websites, plus full access training to learn how to build a successful business online.
Even the owners of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle and Carson, are active inside the WA Platform, so if you ever need anything, they are there to help you!
I don’t know of Web Hosting Service that offers so much other than this one! Wealthy Affiliate is an ALL IN ONE PACKAGE! Which makes starting your online business a whole lot easier for YOU! And easy is what you need when you are just getting started!
If you are a complete beginner and want FREE excellent WordPress training and fast website hosting to create your own blog, click below and get…“7 days free full premium access” to everything inside Wealthy Affiliate and “free lifetime access” to partial training if you choose to stay free forever! No Credit Card Required!
WordPress is the most simple and productive way to start your online business and is 100% your own.
It is the #1 Content Management System in the world!
You can create a beautiful and powerful website that plays well with google search engines. It has thousands of themes and plug-ins for advanced SEO optimization. It is fast and mobile-friendly, secure, and supported by a community that makes it easy to learn and grow your business.
Pros and Cons of WordPress
PRO #1 Build your website for Free and see if you like it!
PRO #2 Can change your design at any time, even after you’ve already started building or completely built your website!
PRO #3 Automatically installs and uploads updates on the web.
PRO #4 You don’t have to download software, pay for hosting, or manage a web server.
PRO #5 You own your own data. Using WordPress means that nobody can access your content.
PRO #6 Freedom to use WordPress from anywhere there is internet service in the world.
PRO #7 You can contribute to the WordPress community. Give advice and help others.
PRO #8 Uses 70 different languages.
PRO #9 24/7 Support.
PRO #10 SEO friendly.
CON #1 Can be frustrating at first, especially if you’re not familiar with building a website. I highly recommend having patience and follow the training at Wealthy Affiliate.
CON #2 So many plug-ins to choose from that it can be confusing at first. Wealthy Affiliate recommends only using 5 plug-ins at most, especially when first starting your website because too many can slow it down.
CON #3 You may have to pay for extra features, depending on what your business requires.
Who is WordPress For?
WordPress is designed for anyone who wants to share their story, product, or services freely. Over 30% of the sites across the web use WordPress and still growing. WordPress is for enthusiastic developers, beginner entrepreneurs, designers, bloggers, scientists, freelancers, eCommerce stores, etc.
Anyone that wants to create an online business!
WordPress Tools & Training
WordPress offers many Tools you can utilize on your site:
- ability to create content and publish it efficiently and quickly.
- Ability to create any website you want, ex. Blog, business website, personal website, photoblog, professional portfolio, a magazine or news site, online community sites, or a network of websites.
- Ability to publish live posts and pages on the live web and make your content public or private.
- Ability to easily insert media.
- Ability to create drafts.
- Ability to manage and change your content anytime in your back office.
- It comes with 3 default themes, but you can choose from a theme directory of thousands or easily upload your own theme.
- Choose from thousands of plug-ins and social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, SEO, etc.
- It comes with build-in comments so your friends or follows can engage with your content.
- Available in 70 different languages.
- Ability to import your current blog or website that you may not be happy with.
- Community support if you have questions or need help.
WordPress Community Support
You can at any time fill out a form to post a new question in the WordPress public forum, where helpful community members will answer it. If you sign up to Wealthy Affiliate, you have 24/7, 365 days a year instant support.
My Final Opinion of WordPress and Wealthy Affiliate
am pleased with my new website. Being a complete newbie at building a website, I needed help using all the tools WordPress offers. Thankfully, I was able to get all the help and guidance I needed with the Wealthy Affiliate Program.
I first signed up for the FREE Starter Membership at Wealthy Affiliate, but now I am a Premium Member.
As a Starter Member, you get one WordPress theme and 10 free video training lessons on how to build your niche website from scratch.
As a Premium Member, you can choose from thousands of WordPress themes and receive all the video training you need to expand your online business, plus so much more.
If you want to learn more about how to build your own website from completely scratch with top-notch website hosting included…
I highly recommend you can sign up for
Wealthy Affiliate Training Program
Website Name: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Owners: Kyle and Carson
- FREE Starter Membership with free, fast website hosting (lifetime access) + 10 lessons.
- $49/month us or save and pay only $359/year (fast website hosting + all training + support)
TO CLAIM THIS BONUS SIGN UP FOR FREE AND THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE DETAILS IN YOUR EMAIL ON HOW TO SAVE 59%
Overall Ranking: 9/10
Is Wealthy Affiliate Legit or not Legit?
Wealthy Affiliate is definitely legit, and I highly recommend anyone new to building their website to start there! They helped me every step of the way to completing my own personal website. They offer so many tools and training inside their online platform that I promise you will not be disappointed!
If you have any further questions, please comment below or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will be more than happy to help!