What is Awin? Initially, I signed up for Awin to promote Etsy on my website. After my approval into the program, I also discovered they offered a BONUS and you can get this bonus too. I will explain how In my full Awin Review below.
Price: $5.00 screening fee (reimbursed after your application is approved)
Owner: Mark Walters (CEO)
Overall Ranking: 8/10
What Is Awin?
Awin (formerly Affiliate Window) is a global affiliate network of over 200,000 publishers and over 15,000 advertisers and is part of the Axel Spinger and United Internet Groups, with ShareASale. Awin has over 1,000 employees in 15 offices worldwide, with its head office in Berlin, Germany.
Awin easily connects advertisers and publishers with the most popular digital and physical brands such as hp computers, Etsy, Fiverr, Swagbucks, Udemy, Disney, Marvel, Starwars, plus so much more.
I must say it’s inspiring to see how many advertisers are a part of the Awin network.
Literally, Anyone who owns a website can promote multiple advertisers and start making money online.
***If you don’t have a website yet, you can start one right here completely free(training included!).
Everyone you know has heard of these popular brands affiliated with Awin, so why not promote what people are interested in looking for online every day anyways and start making money!
But before signing up to Awin, you need to complete these 2 steps first:
1. An active website with a few quality pages on it. (if you don’t have that yet, click here for my #1 recommendation on creating a website for free).
2. A legal disclosure on your website.
That’s it! If you already have these 2 steps completed then,
Click the link below to check out Awin’s full list of advertisers you can promote and start earning money too!
Awin offers products and services in all of these 4 major categories:
1. Finance & Insurance – Credit Cards, Insurance, Loans, Mortgages, Personal Banking, Property, Savings & Investment.
2. Retail & Shopping – Automotive, Baby & Toddlers, Books, Childrenswear, Clothing, Computers, Department Stores, DIY, Electronics, Furniture, Gadgets, Gifts & Flowers, Green (ECO Friendly), Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Jewelry, Lingerie, Menswear, Music, Photography, Shoes, Sports, Wine & Spirits, Womenswear, plus more.
3. Telecommunications & Services – Utility Services, Business, Cable, Charities, Dating, Digital TV & Video, Education, Entertainment, Gambling, Internet, Lead Gen, Mobile, Online Gaming, Tickets, Utilities, WebHosting.
4. Travel – Airlines, Airport Parking & Transfers, Car Rentals, Coaches, Cruises & Ferries, Hotel & Accommodation, Lead Gen, Tourism & Attractions, Trains, Travel Agencies.
The Pros & The Cons
PRO #1 – Video tutorials to show exactly how to use Awin’s user-friendly interface.
PRO #2 – Thousands of popular advertisers to choose from so you can be sure to find what you are interested in promoting related to your niche.
PRO #3 – Offers secure login with their 2 step verification code so nobody can ever hack your account.
PRO #4 – Awin is offered in many regions, Africa, Asia, Europe, North America (USA, Canada, Mexico), Oceania, South America.
PRO #5 – Tracks your earnings to see how many of your links were clicked.
PRO #6 – Great support system, both e-mail and phone services.
PRO #7 – Getting approved as a new affiliate marketer for Awin is pretty easy as long as your website is active.
PRO #8 – Available in many languages.
CON #1 – Cost $5 screening fee isn’t a lot to worry about because you get it back upon application approval.
CON #2 – There have been some complaints in the past by affiliates of pending payments taking too long before approval, but for the most part, Awin has a great reputation for paying out on time.
CON #3 – The 2 step verification process can be annoying, but you don’t have to sign up for it unless you want this extra security on your account.
Who is Awin For?
- Affiliate Marketers
- Website Owners
- Anyone looking to sell digital and physical products
- Anyone who wants to make money online
Awin Tools & Training
Awin Tools & Training for Publishers – Listed under the Toolbox section
- Awin Wiki – This is their beneficial information tool to find anything regarding Advertisers, Interface (log-in, dashboard, profile, linking methods, etc.). It’s also offered in many languages. Jargen Buster inside Awin Wiki- Is where you can find A to Z help regarding all marketing terminology etc. (ex. Adwords, Commissions, Discount Code, Cookies, PPC, SEO, Traffic, Web Services, etc.).
- Opportunity Marketplace – This tool lets publishers list, manage, and promote all the advertising options available on their website. Posts all offers and promotions.
- Video Tutorials – This shows you how to set up your product feed and how to set up your personal profile, etc.
- News & Events – Keeps you up to date with the latest news, events, updates, and announcements regarding Awin.
- Convert-A-Link – Any website links for advertisers on the Network will be automatically converted to affiliate tracking links with your own unique publisher ID. Check exactly how it works here==> https://youtu.be/8U7LjB1ZfdM
- My Awin – Is Awin’s browser extension for Google Chrome designed to create and add affiliate links quickly and easily. By downloading the chrome extension, a button will be added to your browser toolbar. When landing on an advertiser site, the button will offer several simple actions, including joining affiliate programs if you haven’t already done so and create shortened tracking links and one-click share links on Twitter and Facebook, generating custom URLs, and generating links to specific product pages.
This extension also shows all the latest Consumer offers!
Awin Tools & Training for Advertisers
- Cross-Device Tracking System – Allows advertisers to reward publishers for multi-device journey transactions.
- Coupon Attribution – Allows advertisers to give exclusive coupon codes for publishers to use.
- Commission Flexibility – Allows advertisers to assign different ways of commissions to publishers by either payment of influence, a commission of basket value (one or more affiliates working on the same program), CPC (cost per click), Campaigns, CPL(cost per lead) or CPD (cost per download) campaigns.
You can at any time e-mail their support team or contact them by telephone directly in the Country of your choice. You will find this information by clicking on the contact button near the top right corner of Awin’s page.
Awin charges a $5.00 screening fee but is reimbursed right after your application is approved. And like I mentioned, approval is pretty easy once you have an active website and some quality content. I was accepted in just a couple of months after I started working online.
My Final Opinion of Awin (Personal Experience)
I’ve only had my website active for 4 months and was pleasantly surprised to get approved by Awin soon after paying the $5.00.
Joining Awin is a bonus for everyone because not only are there tons of popular advertisers to join and promote but Awin themselves offers their own incentive I didn’t know anything about.
Join Awin and earn $30 commission by encouraging more publishers to join too!
Is Awin Legit?
Awin was definitely legit. They have been in business for over 18 years and offer a huge selection of products and services that will definitely be beneficial for anyone searching for solutions to their problems.
You can Join Awin Here and start earning money!
Do you already have a website and are ready to jump on board with Awin?